The Crying Game

Tuesday, November 17, 2015


If my readers are like me, then you have probably already decorated for Christmas either in a small way, or in a large way. Screw Thanksgiving, Christmas is coming! Finally I have the time to put up some Christmas decorations and spend some time with my fiance doing one of my favorite things of the year.... decorating for my favorite holiday that has always held a special place in my heart. I hope that Christmas holds a special place in my readers hearts no matter the heartbreak, pain, or emotional pain. Today I have two lovely sponsors today that  came together to make this wonderful post. First and foremost, we have Lamu Fashion with this new outfit that is available at the main store! My favorite part about this outfit has to be the headdress that comes with the outfit, not only does it accent my hair color, but it goes beyond making the rest of the avatars face sheek. Last but not least, we have Something Erotic (sister to Something New) with a sexy pose that only one could think up of for a boudoir set. My readers can pick this pose up exclusively at the main store of Something Erotic! Happy Shopping and Decorating! <3

Hair: Forever Yours by Exile

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Outfit & Adornments: Dress Kimono Kikyo by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Pose: In Darkness by Something Erotic


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive