I Am the Fire

Thursday, November 05, 2015



Yes, I know it is not Halloween anymore, I am about a week late on that one (oopsies). But.... I figured I couldn't let this post go to waste! This is an outfit that I wish I had had in my RL to wear for Halloween! Who could better do this? Of course Lamu Fashion! I am still sure that this witchy dress is still for sale at the main store of Lamu Fashion! Not only does the dress come with accessories, but the spider webs at the bottom give this alluring feeling that you are glittering across the floor with silk. Needless to say.... I am in LOVE.

Also, side note! I will be messing with the blog today to make my viewers even more happy and with my style of thinking! Plus, I figured after what has happened... I should try to renew everything with a flair! <3 So don't be alarmed :D

Hair: Priya by Truth

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: Yuki Chibi Peach by *(OO)*

Outfit: Witch Maleficent by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive