Aura

Monday, November 09, 2015


November is the time to relax, and also figure out what my life is all about. Right now I am at the stage of realzing that maybe college isn't my 'thing' and maybe that for once I just want to be happy. I have decided to finish my Associates and then take a break from college and figure out what I really enjoy doing. Maybe then, I will be truly happy. Don't get me wrong, my fiance makes me the happiest I could ever imagine, but I need inner happiness. Today's blog post I have a few surprises up my sleeve! First and foremost, we have an item from Legal Insanity! These jeans come in different shades, but of course, my readers can exclusively get these Joplin jeans at the the main store of Legal Insanity! Then we have some kind of old news, but I couldn't help it, I just had to blog it! This cute sweater shirt that is from Delirium is up at the  main store of Delirium! This sweater shirt also makes me think of Avril Lavigne and her punk rock image. Last but not least, we have some new 'kicks' from Latreia which is available at the main store of Latreia! <3 Happy Shopping :D 

Hair: Priya by Truth

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: Yuki Chibi Lip Peach by *(OO)*

Slink: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Top: Danii Sweater by Delirium

Bottom: Joplin Loose Jeans by Legal Insanity

Heels: Dolly by Latreia


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive