A Thousand Years

Friday, October 02, 2015



As hard as I try, October is just one of those months that make me sad. Even though my father didn't die in the month, but this is the month of his birthday. Which it is hard to believe that my father would have been in his sixties by now, to me it always seemed like he was in his fourties or something. It's funny how just simple moments can get turned around on a person after you lose them. Bittersweet if you ask me. I've been told that over time it gets easier to get past all the sad feelings that are put into motion because of certain events, but for now all I can do is try. Moving on! Today I have an outfit that is exclusively by Lamu Fashion! This outfit is one of the latest designs that she has come out with that is tassled up with flowers and other adornments. Not only is it sexy, but it is chic too! Happy Shopping <3!

Hair: Fiona by Phoenix 

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Metallic (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Outfit & Adornments: Sensual Gown by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Pose: Aylas Love by Something Erotic


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive