Shades of Cool

Wednesday, September 30, 2015


There are always the little things that make everyone smile about their relationship with every person. For me, I was really out of it yesterday on my day off, it was my third day without medication, I was developing a sickness and of course I had a Statistics test to study for. Well my lovely fiance decided to make not one, but three trips to the pharmacy to make sure that I got my medication so that I wouldn't be a mess anymore. Now that, is love. Today we have an outfit that is made by Delirium! This new outfit is exclusively available at the main store of Delirium! This jumpsuit comes in many different colors and designs! This way, you could have more than just the only color! Then of course we have Something New's A Stolen Moment and this is available exclusively at the Photographers Hunt! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Fiona by Phoenix

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Metallic (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Necklace: Motherly Love by Pomposity

Outfit: Enjoy Life Suit by Delirium

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Heels: Strap Heels Cream by Vero Modero

Pose: A Stolen Moment by Something New @ Photographers Hunt


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive