On My Mind

Tuesday, September 29, 2015


It's funny how after back to school, we have the next 'holiday' that is Halloween! Which of course as a kid, I was taught by my father that is was a pagan, and then of course my mother told me that it was okay and that I should try dressing up as a witch or an angel. Needless to say, Halloween is about a month early everywhere! Something New has your Halloween pose needs with a new design that is called Grandma's Pumpkins which is exclusively available at The Autumn Effect! Then we have Legal Insanity's Daisy Boho design which comes in many different designs and patterns that also have a separate belt as well! The belt also comes in different designs so that not only can you be unique in your choices, but you can also find this exclusively at the Wearhouse! Happy Shopping! <3 

Hair: Fiona by Phoenix

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Metallic (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Top: Love Retro by No Cabide

Skirt: Daisy Boho by Legal Insanity @ Wearhouse

Pose: Grandma's Pumpkins by Something New @ The Autumn Effect


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive