New Modern Love

Friday, September 25, 2015


Now this is a pose that I could see my fiance and I actually doing in real life. Totally as a joke though! Haha, I would hope this situation wouldn't actually happen. Anyways, today I have an outfit from Lamu Fashion that is sexy, and of course wedding ready for those that want to make a statement! What I love about this outfit the most has to be the veil and of course the accessories that come along with the outfit! Next up we have Something New with this great pose that is available at Tie the Knot exclusively from the 1st to the 31st of September! Make sure to get your significant other to get ya to do this pose then! Cause that will be a ton of fun for a wedding day joke! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Fiona by Phoenix

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: Metallic (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Dress & Adornments: Maria Bride Red Haute Couture by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Pose: Commitment Issues by Something  New @ Tie the Knot


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive