Til It Happens to You

Monday, September 21, 2015


If there is one thing that I love about second life, has to be the choice to be able to do whatever you want. This time, I have a love for Coldlogic! This time Coldlogic came out with the new product line called Neve! Not only does the top make me look casually comfy, but with the tights, then I have the elegance of every day right at my fingertips. My readers can be classy and comfortable with this new brand of look at the mainstore of Coldlogic! Happy Shopping <3

Side note for this blog post: The title Til It Happens to You is a strong message, even if you don't like Lady Gaga go ahead and take a listen. This song is addressing the problem that college campuses have with sexual assault and how often it actually occurs. I will say that I, myself have been in a situation that involved sexual assault as well. This issue does need to be addressed.

Hair: Karlie by TRUTH

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: Metallic (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Top: Breeze Geo by ColdLogic

Pants: ZeeZee Neutral by ColdLogic

Heels: Barcalona Pumps by Stormcrow Designs


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive