Wildest Dreams

Thursday, September 03, 2015


Never in my wildest dreams did I think that I would be getting married in a happy relationship. That is the beauty of this song that Taylor Swift composed. Today's outfit is by of course Lamu Fashion which is by the exclusive elite designer that loves to bring the very best outfits to your closet! This Paris themed dress is exclusively at the Alchemy! My favorite part about this dress has to be the skirt, not only does the skirt look like it flows with the wind, but it looks like you are flying as well. When I saw the music video to Wildest Dreams, I knew that it would fit this post to a Tee! Happy Shopping <3 

Flower: Sweet Pea by *LODE*

Hair: Common Burn by Moon.

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Eyelashes: Curled by NOVA

Lipstick: Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Outfit & Adornments: Paris Black by Lamu Fashion @ The Alchemy

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: Jessi 4 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive