Cooler Than Me

Saturday, August 29, 2015


I can't help it, this song is just stuck in my head lately! Today I have a bunch of goodies for my readers! The garter that I am wearing comes in many different colors that will make any outfit have a kick to it! These garters are exclusively available at the main store of Delirium! Then we have these fancy shoes that are made by Latreia! These shoes are available at the main store of Latreia! Both of these sponsor items are the latest items from Delirium and Latreia! As a side note, we have bows from Delirium that are also available for sale at Delirium. These bows come with a hud that can change the different types of textures as well! Happy Shopping <3 

Bow: Hair Bow by Delirium

Hair: MoonSugar by Spellbound

Lipstick: <Light> Matte (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Outfit: Belva by FashionNatic

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Garter: Star Garder Black and Red by Delirium

Heels: Redemption Wine by Latreia

Pose: Calixia 6 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive