Smoke Break

Thursday, August 27, 2015


I think we can all agree that we all need a 'smoke break'. I also believe that we should get mandatory sleep breaks haha. That sounds like fun. Anyways, today I have a wonderful surprise for my readers :D This tank/dress (I consider it kind of a dress that I'd wear to sleep but that's just me) is not only sassy, but comes in different designs! These are the new august creations which my readers can find of course, at the main store of Delirium! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Interrupt by Eliktera

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Matte (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Glasses: Whore by Alterego

Crown: Red&Black by [LF]

Dress: Side Open Tank Black Good Girls by Delirium

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Stiletto Stompers DeathlyBlack by S U G A R * M A R M I T E

Pose: Tasha 4 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive