Fix You

Monday, September 07, 2015


Today's post is not only just by Lamu fashion and Something New, but thanks to my refound creativity, I am able to put some light into blogging once again. Today is one of my days that I have no college and work! Which means that I can finally relax and have some time to myself again. I choose to paint my nails, clean up a bit and of course spend some time with my fiance. First and foremost, we have Lamu Fashion today with this sexy Japanese style outfit which was created for the Alchemy Event! This outfit can be exclusively sold at the Alchemy Event and only there! My readers better take this chance to snatch this up as soon as possible. Last but not least, we have Something New with their new September poses! This pose is the new group gift for Something New! My readers can snatch this up by joining the Something New group and picking this up! Happy Shopping <3 

Hair: Common Burn by Moon

Eyelashes: Lashes Curled by NOVA

Lipstick:Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Outfit & Adornments: Sexy Kaori Teal by Lamu Fashion @ Alchemy Event

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Pose: Royal Domain by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive