Ghost

Thursday, September 10, 2015



Ready to envelop into the reality of the American Race? Well Halsey does just that, I have to say that I was intrigued once I listened to her new album. Only one song spoke to me though, its this one named Ghost. Today I have a corset from Legal Insanity which is now up for grabs at the Mesh Avenue Event exclusively. This corset comes in many different colors and is a great addition to almost any outfit that comes across the eye! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Colleen by Damselfly

Sunglasses: Wood Bees by +Redrum+

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: Black Rare by Tabou Irresistible

Tattoo: Til Death Bitch 3 by .Reckless.

Top: Scarlett Steampunk Corset Cherry by Legal Insanity @ Mesh Avenue Event

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Pants: Skinny Jeans by [Cynful]

Heels: Jaslynn by Latreia

Pose: Calixia 6 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive