Wannabe

Wednesday, August 19, 2015


Forgive me my readers, between company (which don't I love them to pieces so I'm enjoying myself), work and preparing for college which is coming up next week.... I am definitely busy.  I am trying to attempt to balance blogger life and social with work and other crazy things at once. Today I am here with some blogger items that I have wanted to blog for weeks, but haven't had the opportunity too! So here goes nothin'! First and foremost we have K-Pie Designs with an item that is setup for her Shopping for Pie Marathon! This marathon is for her Pineocytoma and lets just face it... #fuckPineocytoma . Kelpie is having a hard time paying for her major brain surgery and her insurance is being a brat about it. Plus... you get to shop for a cause, so that's always a plus. Next up we have Legal Insanity which is located at the Mesh Avenue event! These pants are not only booty-licious, but they come in many different shades of jeans! This way no one can copy you :P Next up with the deals on wheels we have Latreia at the Thrift Shop! Of course the Thrift Shop is where all the designers can come and put their designs for a certain percentage off just so everyone can afford their designs! These heels are available exclusively at the Thrift Shop. My favorite part about these heels has to be the leopard shades! Last but not least we have Something New with their latest design which is a pose that has our readers gazing to the sky! My readers can pick this up at the main store of Something New!

*Side Note*
I love you guys, thank you for being patient with me during this time of being busy. I will keep blogging you just have to give me some time to come up with more creative and 'up to par' ideas!

Hair: Priya by TRUTH

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Glasses: Claude Glasses by K-Pie Designs @ Shopping for Pie

Lipstick: <Light> Matte (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Top: Vale Apple by coldLogic

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Pants: Mia Black Jeans by Legal Insanity @ Mesh Avenue

Heels: Jaslynn by Latreia @ Thrift Shop

Pose: Look to the Sky by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive