Other Side

Tuesday, July 14, 2015


I will say this, I have not seen the Frozen movie yet. But I have plenty of people telling me that I should go see it because it's for all ages and not just kids. Well, I'll stick to Netflix for now, that's all I'm saying. Today's blog post consists of Lamu Fashion with her new outfit which is Anna! From what I can tell, Lamu has done a fantastic job of recreating this character in Second Life! This wonderful outfit can be found at the main store of Lamu Fashion! Last but not least, I have a new pose set from Verocity which is exclusively available at the Wizarding Faire. Happy Event Shopping! <3 

Hair: Lavinia by TRUTH

Skin: Ellie Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Lt. Tones> Berry Smoothie by Pink Fuel

Outfit & Adornments: Anna by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Pose: Book Worm 7 by Verocity @ Wizarding Faire


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive