Hey Mama

Wednesday, July 15, 2015


Special thanks to one of my besties who has known me for... eight years, and for putting up with me doing this to him LOL. I really do enjoy mixing people into my blog every once and awhile, makes it more interesting and plus, my readers just never know when something could catch their eye! Today's blog post consists of  Something New's latest group gift which is exclusively available inside their main store! This group gift is of course free if my readers decide to join the Something New group! I mean, what's wrong with some freebies? Especially if they are made just as good as the regulars! Last but not least, I won this FashionNatic outfit in a raffle at my clan. So I would like to thank whomever put the gift card into the raffle for this wonderful outfit that I got! Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: Fynnea by TRUTH

Skin: Ellie Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Shine (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Outfit: Sunday by FashionNatic

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Pose: Sprung! by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive