Cheerleader

Wednesday, July 01, 2015


Bring on the colors summer! I've noticed that I have gotten in touch with my Earth side of my soul. Which isn't a bad thing at all, I just can't keep my avatar out of those pictures now! Hehe. Now that July has officially touched the skies of the world, we are truly in the dog days of summer. Personally, I prefer spring time, when you can have the windows open and have the breeze just rush in with somewhat cool air. Without a care in the world about the humidity. Unfortunately, I will have to wait until the summer weather expires, which in Texas is about late November. Today's blog post consists of Legal Insanity's new group gift! This group gift (that I am wearing) is if you want to get creative... like a towel! But I consider it more like a dressy towel than just an ordinary towel. For the men there is a another version of this but as a towel that is draped across the shoulder sexily. My readers can snag these at the main store! Last but certainly not least, I have Something New with their new gacha items that are available at the Olala Event! Something New of course came up with the theme of the Egyptian Nile, so of course the poses couldn't be any less sexy! The couples pose is the rarest of them all, so good luck! <3 Happy Shopping :D

Hair: Storm by Moon

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Matte (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Dress: Towel Dress by Legal Insanity

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: High Heel Ankle Boot by Storm Crow Designs

Pose: Dance of the Nile 5 by Something New @ Olala Event 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive