Shut Up and Dance

Saturday, July 04, 2015


Happy Fourth to all my Americans! Since I am a strong believer in this holiday weekend being about everyone being happy... I have to do my little 'infomercial'. Ahem. Please take the time this holiday weekend to be careful with ALL fireworks. Not just the ones that go up in the sky and spin around crazy-like. Always supervise children with fireworks, after all we are talking about setting things aflame here. Last but not least, we are celebrating our independence. There are soldiers out there that have PTSD. I don't care if he/she claims that their PTSD is not a problem or is controlled. Be respectful with the fireworks that you choose to set off near them. Fireworks sometimes mimic the battlefield sounds. Let alone gun noises. So lets be courteous shall we? Now with that rant over... I have some exclusives from some of my favorite sponsors that just couldn't wait to help celebrate the fourth of july with me! Even in Italy, Lamu Fashion believes that everyone should have the chance to celebrate the American Independence day! She has created this wonderful outfit that embodies the American Flag. My favorite part about this dress has to be the headdress. This dress can be found at the main store of Lamu Fashion of course! Last but not least I have a new pose from Verocity that I am using which is exclusively at the Suicide Dollz! Make sure to snatch those up before they go away! <3 Happy Fourth of July!

Hair: Letters and Lipstick by Exile

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: Matte (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Tattoo: Pinup by Zentro

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Outfit & Adornments: Miss America by Lamu Fashion

Pose: Debbie 06 by Verocity @ Suicide Dollz


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive