Black Beauty

Tuesday, June 30, 2015



If there is one thing I love about Second Life, it is dresses and ballrooms. For some reason I just enjoy the glamour and the elegance that those offer. Lately I have been hanging around Frank's Jazz Club with my fiance. Thanks to Lamu Fashion, she has come up with yet another glamorous outfit for me to wear! This outfit is perfect for my avatar not only because it effects my pin up stuff, but because it is labeled American Beauty! This outfit comes in two other colors which is available at the main store! Also the poses that I am using are from the new pose set from Verocity which is also available at their main store! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Storm by Moon

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Matte (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Outfit: American Beauty by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Pose 1: Alyssa 1 by Verocity

Pose 2: Alyssa 4 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive