Poison

Friday, June 26, 2015


"I pick my poison and its you"

I can't stop thinking about puppies today. A coworker of mine had two female 8 week old pitty pups dropped off at his house (without permission). Of course he knows that I love his year old pitbull already, so he asked me to take them, but I can't because of my living situation. Kills me inside, but its for the best I guess. So to give myself some therapy, I am watching Youtube videos of pupies to make myself feel better. Wish me luck. Today's blog post is all about Lamu Fashion! Which she has done it again and has made a Marilyn Monroe outfit! Not only does this fit my pin up style that I love so much, but it fits the favorite part of my day. My readers can pick this outfit up at the main store of Lamu Fashion! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Rowan by TRUTH

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Classic (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Outfit: Marilyn by Lamu Fashion

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive