Can't Help

Friday, July 31, 2015


Love comes easy to some of us, to others... it is a constant struggle to find 'the one' or something that actually clicks correct. I am proud to say that I have found my happy place, it was only taking me awhile until I matured enough to figure out what I wanted. Today's blog post is of course brought to my readers by Something New's exclusive pose! Which my readers can pick up at the main store! Next we have K-Pie Designs which has a latest design for the Shopping for Pie Marathon Round 2. This new round is special because we are using other designers to help further the cause for Shopping for Pie. Shopping for Pie is for Kelpie Snowbear of K-Pie Designs who has a Pineocytoma and due to insurance issues, cannot afford to have the surgery.  There is no better way to help raise money than by shopping to get something you wanted anyways. Last but not least, I have a design from Lamu Fashion that isn't exactly new, but, is cute as a button! My readers can pick this up at Lamu's main store! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Letters and Lipstick by Exile

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Shine (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Outfit: Minnie by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Nails: Harmony Nails by K-Pie Designs @ Shopping for Pie Marathon

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: Propose by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive