Ol' 55

Wednesday, July 29, 2015


Pardon me, but I just am not in the talkative mood today. So, I'm just going to get down to business <3 Thanks for understanding. Today I bring my readers a bikini that comes in many different designs and forms. Since I am a lover of pin up, of course I am going to pick the polka dots. These bikinis are exclusively available at the Aloha Fair. Also from one of my sponsors, which is from Latreia! These heels are also exclusively available in many other designs and colors at the Aloha Fair!  Happy Shopping! 

Hair: Letters and Lipstick by Exile

Crown: InLove Headband by DirtyStories

Sunglasses: Jo Sunglasses Basic by EM

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Tattoo: 114. Gambler by Kanival

Bikini: Lolita Bikini Pois Black by Legal Insanity @ The Aloha Fair

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: New Roxy by Latreia @ The Aloha Fair




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive