Centuries

Thursday, August 06, 2015


I apologize to my dear readers, for I have been working like a dog recently. That and I upgraded to Windows 10, which has some bugs regarding saving and taking snapshots in second life. Today I have for my readers an outfit from Legal Insanity! This new product comes in different colors and will keep our readers stylish and unique! This outfit is available exclusively at the Wearhouse. Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Storm by Moon

Skin: Debra Apricot by Sugarush

Lipstick: China Glaze by Oceanes Body Design

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Dress: Sriraj by Legal Insanity @ Wearhouse

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Wedges: Havana Wedges by Faboo Shoebox


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive