Stickwitu

Thursday, June 04, 2015


As I am typing, our office dog is barking at me to scratch him (he has fleas and his owner is reluctant to get him the proper treatment because of money, he's hoping it goes away). I am very happy that I have not gotten fleas or transmitted them to my cats yet. Nonetheless, I feel bad for this poor pup. On better news... I have a new outfit from Lamu Fashion that I got a little bit earlier than usual! This dress is featured at The Alchemy event which will begin on June 5! This dress will be 50% off! Plus, there are four other colors than just Emerald Green ladies! I have to say my favorite part about the dress is how the flower on my head happens to go perfectly with the hair I chose! Last but not least, I have Something New with another cute pose! This one is called Selfie Face Bomb which has your other half (or just a friend) come and put rabbit ears behind your head (can't really see it because of my hair)! This pose can be found at the main store of Something New! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Drewleigh by Damselfly

Earrings: Love Sick Spring RARE by [[ Masoom ]]

Lipstick: <Light> Simple (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Skin: Ellie Apricot by Sugarush

Outfit & Adornments: Giorgia Emerald by Lamu Fashion @ The Alchemy Event June 5

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Heels: Peeptoe Heels/Black by BabyDoll.

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: Selfie Photo Bomb by Something New


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive