My Everything

Monday, June 08, 2015


Crossing my fingers that I get this job! One of the jobs that I have applied for has a open interview every Saturday so I'm crossing my fingers! I really need to start working fully time and get enough money saved up for the wedding and of course to pay off college debt as long as I can. I have been enjoying spending time with my friends and family on Second Life again! Now that college has been out and I am searching for a job, I have found myself wondering what to do on the weekends (other than clean and all that stuff). Hopefully I can still keep in touch as much as I'd like! Anyways, today's blog post consists of Lamu Fashion with an outfit that has been out awhile, but I just couldn't resist making a beach post! My readers can pick up this beach ready outfit that comes in three different designs (and you can mix and match!) at the main store of Lamu Fashion! Last but not least I have this pose from Something New which is at their Slap N Dash Board at their main store! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Davynn by Damselfly

Lipstick: <Light> Simple (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Skin: Ellie Apricot by Sugarush

Outfit & Adornments: Bikini Pin Up by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: Love Me Hate Me by Something New (Slap N Dash Board)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive