Last Name

Wednesday, June 03, 2015


For all my Texans out there... anyone excited about the really incredibly satanic weather?!? I am less than amused needless to say. I miss the cold weather, and I probably will only be able to bask in that weather when I visit my mother or my fiances relatives. What is a girl to do when she lives in the humidity of Texas? *sigh* Anyways, today I have a wonderful, sexy outfit from the amazing Lamu Fashion! She has done it again and has made an outfit that was inspired by the real life Rihanna! Which I might add, I would only wear this in second life, I don't think I'd have the guts to actually go out in public wearing this! I have a lot on my mind (which is actually making me space out) but I also wanted to let my readers know that the Arcade is now open! If my readers are like me, I only hear about the Arcade being open when people start complaining the first week about not getting in. Which I kind of find funny because, I just wait another week and bam! I can get in! Anyways, enough chitchat. Off to whatever today needs me for!

Hair: The Chills by Moon

Lipstick: <Light> Simple (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Skin: Ellie Apricot by Sugarush

Dress & Shoes: Rihanna Green Acid by Lamu Fashion

Nails: Blue Lily by Rosetta's Garden

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive