Disturbia

Friday, May 29, 2015



Due to my boredom, I decided to buy some hairs because, hey, who doesn't want more hair? Then I got stuck with shopping for Moon hair! I also popped by the Dark Style Fair where I happened across this striking outfit that I just had to get! On a somber note, my fiance's grandfather has passed away so we have to travel to Illinois for the weekend. It's a double edged sword because it's sad, but also we get to meet his side of the family that he doesn't totally remember anymore. Forgive my lack of blogging, but trust me, I will be working on getting more up in the next month! The pose and structure that I am using is from Something New which is available exclusively at the Olala Event Round 6! 

Hair: Storm by Moon. 

Lipstick: <Light> Simple (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Skin: Ellie by Sugarush

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Outfit: Merle {Embroidery} by .aisling.

Tattoo: Lady Doll'Z by +MC+

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: High Heel Slippers Pink by StormCrow Designs

Pose: Stairway to Shoes by Something New @ Olala Event Round 6


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive