Bad Blood

Wednesday, May 27, 2015


I'm baaaaaaAAAACk! I have to say from my vacation in South Dakota, that it was splendid! I wish that I could have stayed there longer, but oh well. Since my flight got delayed in Saint Paul, I had the opportunity to meet up with my wonderful sissy Kelpie of K-Pie Designs for the very first time! Not only did we see that we are just a perfect match for each other (might have been separated from the womb to be exact) but we had lots of fun just relaxing! Today's blog post consists of Legal Insanity's latest design which is the Laura Jumpsuit Leopard! These jumpsuits come in many different colors and designs so that way, not everyone is the same! As for me, I tend to pick leopard because I just love standing out in the crowd! Last but not least I have this wonderful pose set from Verocity! My readers can pick this up at their main store!

Hair: Diamond by ISON

Lipstick: <Light> Simple (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Skin: Ellie by Sugarush

Outfit: Laura Jumpsuit Leopard by Legal Insanity

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: High Heel Slippers Pink by StormCrow Designs

Pose: Grace 4 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive