I'm Like a Bird

Wednesday, May 20, 2015


Ah, it's time to go back to where I was born and see my mother, grandparents and of course my puppy again. I have some exclusives from the Olala Event Round 4 and some goodies from Shopping for Pie Marathon! The top and skirt my readers can find at the last day of the Olala Event Round 4 where there are tons of great designers that aren't so well known that create great designs! Last but not least, I have a pose from Something New which was made for the Shopping for Pie Marathon! This marathon (as I have explained in previous posts) is for funds located to the surgery of Kelpie Snowbear for her Pineal Cyst that is located in the center of her brain. Due to her insurance not covering out of state, she will have to come up a huge chuck of money in order to initially pay for her surgery. Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: London to L.A. by Exile

Lipstick: <Light> Simple (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Skin: Ellie by Sugarush

Top: 8 Ball/Checkers by OX Apperel @ Olala Event Round 4 

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Skirt: Mesh Skirt Tamara by ::Zup:: @ Olala Event Round 4

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: High Heels Slippers Pink by StormCrow Designs @ Olala Event Round 4

Pose: Shopping for Pie by Something New @ Shopping for Pie Marathon


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive