Your Body

Monday, May 04, 2015


Forgive the grainy picture, I had to redo all my settings for second life and my at home computer was being a twat. Today I have some items from the Olala Event Round 4, Shopping for Pie Marathon & the Birds & Bees Hunt! The item for Olala is the cute necklace which is exclusively at Olala! The Birds & Bees Hunt is from Verocity which comes with two other poses that are cute, adorable and of course fun to do when you want an action shot! Last but not least, I have Shopping for Pie Marathon! I am also featuring a couple of items in the Marathon myself (nails), this Marathon is for fundraising money for Kelpie Snow to be able to have her pineal cyst surgery. I had to feature this dress that Bitch Tail made for Shopping for Pie because it was too cute! <3

Hair: Sukie by TRUTH

Skin: Debra Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Lt. Tones> Milkshake by Pink Fuel

Necklace: Necklace Heart Silver by [PM] @ Olala Event Round 4

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Dress: Community by Bitch Tail @ Shopping for Pie

Stockings: Garter Stockings Light Pink by ! ellemeno !

Shoes: Tiffany Heels by [M.Second]

Pose: BirdsBees 2 by Verocity @ Birds & Bees Hunt


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive