Overprotected

Tuesday, May 05, 2015


Yay for computer graphics actually working correctly! Today not only have I multiplied myself, but I have presented my readers with items from Lamu Fashion, Legal Insanity @ The Garage Fair, and of course the Olala Event Round 4! With Lamu Fashion we have the hip hop tee of the Disney Princesses, but with a twist! There are about 8 of each with different princesses on them with their own sayings and designs on them! Which I really couldn't decide between Pocohantes and Ariel, but I had to go with Pocohantes because of the saying. Next up we have Legal Insanity's gym pants which are available at the Garage Fair! These gym pants come in about three different designs for the butt and a bunch of other colors to make your workout extra pumped! Last but not least I have this whole pose set/setup by CS which is available at the Olala Event Round 4!

Hair: Pretty Reckless I by Tableau Vivant

Skin: Debra by Sugarush

Lipstick: Latex Lips Red RARE by Tabou Irresistible

Shirt: T-Shirt Hipster Princess by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Pants: Gym Pants Bitch Azure by Legal Insanity @ Garage Fair

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Stiletto Stompers Deathly Black by S U G A R * M A R M I T E 

Pose: Fast and Furious by *CS* @ Olala Event Round 4


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive