I'm Out

Wednesday, April 01, 2015


If it's not one thing, it is most certainly the other. I am currently sick with yet another sinus infection, so not only do I have allergies and my period to worry about, lets tag on a sinus infection. That would be my reason behind my forgetting to post yesterday for those readers that absolutely live for my posts (Kelpie). Please believe me when I say that these posts will live up to my standards soon enough as soon as I can get healthy again (about 4 days or so). For now, cut me some slack :P Anyways, today I not only bring you the first day of the Olala Event Round 3... but I also bring my readers the White Rabbit Hunt from Verocity! My favorite part about this outfit today is the T-Shirt. Of course I'm not into all of the comic books or anything, I'm more of a Star Wars, Harry Potter, Star Trek Geek. Alas, since being engaged to my fiance, I have been dragged to many a movie for Marvel and I have to say, some of them aren't that all bad. So I've decided to show my spirit in this blog post. Plus... who doesn't like a little leopard in their day?

Hair: Sacred by Lamb.

Skin: Debra Apricot Tone 04 by Sugarush

Outfit: Spot Outfit by {DH} @ Olala Event Round 3 April 1st - 20th

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Ankle Boots by StormCrow Designs @ Olala Event Round 3 April 1st - 20th

Pose: White Rabbit 3 by Verocity @ White Rabbit Hunt


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive