F**k It All

Thursday, April 02, 2015


One could say that I'm just a tad bit onery today. With these new meds I am on, lets just say that I'm hoping that they get better over the course of a month. This song was sent to me by a friend of mine who thought I could use some laughter in my day. Which I should actually try singing this song in my college.... might 'inspire' some people. LOL. I'm just joking. In all seriousness, today I bring a new outfit straight off the rack from Lamu Fashion! Of course it is in the Walt Disney Frozen Movie style, but with an edge of sexy to it! My readers can snatch this up at the main store where you can also find other goodies from Lamu as well! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Yasu by Ayashi

Skin: Debra Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Lipstick: <Light> Matte (red/teeth) by Pink Fuel

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Outfit & Adornments: Elsa by Lamu Fashion

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: Mercedes 6 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive