West Coast

Monday, March 30, 2015


Ready for a sugar fueled quick post? I sure am! I'm all sugared up on Trolli's Strawberry Puffs, it's one of my favorite childhood yummy's. Which is helping me keep awake today considering that I need to stay attentive for more classes. Today I have some items from the upcoming Olala Event that starts in April and lasts until the 20th. Last but not least, I have the 50 Shades of Lust post from Verocity! Which my readers can only get for a limited time! Happy Shopping!

Hair: Sacred by Lamb.

Skin: Magda Tan by .:: WoW Skins @ Olala Event Round 3 April 1st -20th

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Dress: Oh Deer Dress White by Ox Apparel @ Olala Event Round 3 April 1st - 20th

Stockings: Striped Socks White & Blue by [LF] 

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pose: Dominatrix Pose Set by Verocity @ 50 Shades of Lust




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive