My Maria

Friday, February 27, 2015



I have been entranced into country lately, guess I am just a little homesick for my father. For my readers that don't already know, I grew up in South Dakota and my father in his own way wanted to protect me from the world by keeping me by country song standards. Plus,  him and my mother played in a Variety band for weddings and bars for some time. Country was and still is a huge part of my life. I would give anything to hear what my dad would think of some of the new style of country songs on the radio today. He'd probably think that country was going to shit. XD Anyways, today's blog post made me feel inspired to create a teenybopper look with freedom attitude. To make all this possible, Lamu Fashion has come out with this cute mini dress that makes any avatar stand out sexily. What I love about this dress is that it is simple, and the ribbon makes the whole thing along with the Madonna shaped breast area. The necklace and wedges that I am wearing are from the Olala Event Round 2! The necklace is not only cute, but keeps this outfit with a touch of innocence. Plus, with this outfit, one kind of needs a different color to pop out as well. The wedges I absolutely LOVE because not only are they made well, but there is a hud that comes with it that you can change the colors/textures of the straps! Talk about options! With this Sugarush skin, it helps give off the innocence vibe plus, this is practically my skin tone in RL. Last but not least, I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I do have a small marketplace store from when I wanted to try designing. I decided that I needed some kind of tattoo to finish off this outfit, so I pulled out the eye star tattoo. I think it is adorable because not only is it colorful, but it gives attention to the face in a polite manner. Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: No. 23'14 by (r)M

Skin: Ellie Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Tattoo: Color Star by Rosetta's Garden

Lipstick: <Light> - Glossy Pout by Pink Fuel

Necklace: Family Necklace by His & Hers @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Dress: Morea Mini Dress by Lamu Fashion

Feet: AvEnhance Feet Female High by Slink

Wedges: Tiffany Hells by [M.Second] @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th

Pose: Uma 6 by Verocity


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive