I Got The Boy

Thursday, February 26, 2015


Welcome to my more country side of music! Usually I am all over the place when it comes to music and I usually settle on pop music for my photo shoots, but this time, I was feeling country. Today I have two very special treats for my global fashionistas out there! First and foremost today I am wearing this wonderful dress that my readers can buy exclusively from the Olala Event Round 2, which will be starting up exactly on March 1st and last until the 20th. What I love about this dress is that the hud that comes with it lets the avatar design the skirt, top, belt and belt buckle colors! Talk about uniqueness! Of course I shot for pastels (my wedding in RL is going to be full of pastels, I'm kind of on the wedding craze atm), and I decided there was no better place to be than a garden. To accentuate this dress I have the sexy skin from my latest sponsor Sugarush! What is great about Sugarush is that not only does the creator have different appliers, but the slink hud that comes with it has only a certain amount of colors. Which means that everytime you buy a new skin and you like only a certain tone... you don't have to buy the appliers over and over again! Now that's a win for your wallet. Last but not least I have to give credit to Lamu Fashion for the pumps that I dug out from a previous blog post. These pumps help give the soft 'new girl' look a edgy feel and of course color coordinates. What would I do without you Lamu!? <3

Hair: Picabo by Damselfly

Skin: Slice Apricot Tone 04 B by Sugarush

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Bubblegum by Oceanes Body Design

Dress: Fanny Dress by Stelloane @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pumps: Heels Gloria by Lamu Fashion


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive