Waiting for Tonight

Monday, March 02, 2015


I do not know much Japanese, but I do know that this blog post is most definitely kawaii. This month of March holds not only an adios party for my dear friend Gertrude (kidney stone), but this month we also have so many events going on! I can barley keep track, and the only way I can keep track is with my sister Kelpie and another blogger named Envi. For today's post I will be keeping my readers up to date with the Olala Event Round 2 which is now open for the month of March until the 20th! The Olala items in this post are the hair along with the tail, and of course the school girl outfit! I can't forget my wonderful sponsor Sugarush skins for helping me make this blog post even more school girly! I will have links below for your shopping pleasure!

Bow: Adored Bow by Spellbound

Hair: 8072 by *PH* @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th

Sunglasses: Avery Sunglasses Pink by Legal Insanity

Lipstick: Chibi Lip Peach by *(OO)*

Outfit: DCC Uniform Blue by Lushish Catz @ Olala Event Round 2 March 1st - 20th

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive