V.S.O.P.

Friday, October 24, 2014


I swear I am not dead! I know I haven't been blogging as much lately, I sincerely apologize to my readers and my sponsors. My real life has taken a turn for the more stressful. My grandmother has passed away, I had tests upon tests, and taking care of the cats at home (from tearing each other up, I'm used to dogs). Be prepared for daily blogging (at least I hope I can keep up with that) of outfits that I wanted to get across earlier but couldn't. Today's outfit is not only spooky, but sexy! Provided by Legal Insanity, you will not only look 'Insanely Hot', but you will absolutely turn heads (in a good way)! I paired this outfit up with a tattoo that decorated my chest and arms because I felt that it sent that spooky witch vibe. My favorite part about this outfit has to be the leggings! Not only are they purple, but they have stripes and pair up with my heels perfectly, but they give the sexy look of 'I Don't Care What You Think, I'm Confident'. If any of you ladies are looking for something daring and sexy this Halloween, I have the right outfit for you only at Legal Insanity! The song for today resembles my sexy side of my avatar, and of course the R&B beats that I love to groove with! Plus this outfit makes my avatar feel sexy! Happy Shopping <3

Hair: Neria by TRUTH

Lipstick: <Light> Classic (red) by Pink Fuel

Outfit: Witchery Outfit Purple by Legal Insanity

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Tattoo: Savage by .Identity.

Feet: Feet Female High by Slink

Heels: Strap Heels Snake by Vero Modero

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive