Blood

Saturday, October 25, 2014



Ready for something spooky, hot, and of course feminine? Lamu Fashion has a ton of outfits ready at your disposal for this halloween to make your avatar look unique, and of course fashionable! This is one of the many outfits that is part of the Halloween collection at Lamu Fashion! I have to say that my favorite part of this outfit is a tie between the pumps (which have animated corkscrews that actually move) and the bodice which has sexy stripes! Both of my favorite things on this outfit help make the outfit not only have a touch of Lolita, but helps give a feminine look! Also, I have a new hair (squeals)! Exile came out with some new hairs and of course, I was excited because it was long, fit my face perfectly, and looks like something I'd do in RL! Happy Halloween Shopping <3 

Hair: Letters and Lipstick by Exile

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Bag: HandBag Gothic Coffin Black/White by Lamu Fashion

Outfit: Gothic Lolita by Lamu Fashion

Feet: Feet Female High by Slink

Pumps: Heels Gothic Lolita by Lamu Fashion



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive