Habla Blah Blah

Friday, August 15, 2014




"It was you 
who sweared to God you loved me
It was me who believed every story
Now I know you tell a million lies
I was always Mrs Wrong in your eyes

Say all you want
Habla de mi
You're just a fool and everybody will see 
Make me a legend 
Girl with a vengenace
I'll be that kind of woman that makes a man think twice"


Time for more color pop! Not only am I gracing you with Lamu today, but I want to introduce a concept of fashion that has been tried, failed and should be known. The reason I love this outfit is because it stands out appropriately. I have seen some designs in Second Life that have not done oh so well with standing out in the crowd, and making the owner look like a neon sign instead of a person to be desired. The reason my avatar could pull this look off is because of the black tones on the upper part of the dress, and because of the gold chains around my ankles. Otherwise, I would have just stood out like a neon sign with no style. When buying this dress ladies, guess what.. NO MESH! For once I was happy to get a non mesh outfit! Why? Simply because I love to show off my avatars curves. I simply love what Lamu has done with her clothes recently! Ladies, dresses are ALWAYS in! If you want to look classy, but can't find a dress that doesn't look like what your friends are wearing... get your butts over to Lamu Fashion! The song for today is a song that a friend of mine had posted to her facebook wall and it was so catchy and fit my "I don't give a f***" mood. Happy Shopping! <3

Hair: Diamond by ISON

Dress, Lipstick & Adornments: Color Block Mini Dress by Lamu Fashion

Hands: AvEnhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female High by Slink

Pumps: Color Block Pumps by Lamu Fashion


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive