Realize

Tuesday, July 01, 2014




Thanks to my bestie Kelpie for kindly (she didn't know this...LOL) letting me use her flat! Hehe thanks :P This dress is another one that helps my avatars figure be a knock out! Never would have thought that peach would have been my avatars color to be honest, but now I am a changed woman! This dress with simple accessories is easy to put together and compliments every shape and size. The dress I am wearing is from my sponsor Vitrimi! She has come out with another design that will knock out the rest of the clothes in your closet for a night out, or simply a ball! The song for today has been floating around my head all day, so I figured I'd share the insanity with you guys! <3 Details below!

Hair: Junia by TRUTH

Lipstick: Latex Lips - Flame by Tabou Irresistble

Jewelry: Motherly Love Necklace 6 by POMPOSITY

Dress: Slit Dress Peach by Vitrimi

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Fee Female High by Slink

Heels: Sweetie Heels - White by S U G A R * M A R M I T E

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive