Pretty When You Cry

Monday, June 30, 2014




The begging of this Lana Del Ray song just captivates me. Makes me focus and feel like I am at peace almost, even though everything around me is mostly chaotic. Her new album is truly a gem. To my outfit details! This top I am wearing is a new Vitrimi top! Fresh off of the works, and into your inventories! This top makes me feel like I am on a motorcycle driving aimlessly around and having the time of my life! The bracelet I am wearing is a cute acessory from Butter Toast that I picked up before she retired some of her items! I always am up for some cute kawaii things in my life, but can't wear them in RL, so I indulge in SL. Of course by now, ya'll know that I LOVE wedges as shoes! Nothing screams summer like a pair of wedges! Put some fun into your life, and of course wear some mesh while you are at it!

Hair: Windy by .:ARI:.

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Apricot by Oceanes Body Design

Top: Beaded Fringed Top Aztec Black by Vitrimi

Bracelet & Ring: Coming up Roses - Red by Buttery Toast

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Pants: Mesh Leather Pant {White} by ViSion 

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female Mid by Slink

Wedges: White Leather by Faboo Shoebox

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive