Whole Lotta Rosie

Sunday, June 29, 2014




It is one of those days to put on something loud, obnoxious, and of course rock out to some classic rock! Hehe. I am glad that I have my finals over with! Celebrating, I am putting out some of the last blogs posts for the KV Summer Fashion Month! TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY! Get them while they will be here! Or you will have to wait until next season :P The outfit that I am wearing is incredibly classy, and my favorite part about it would be the flowers that cover the bosom. You can also mess with the hud that the dress comes with and customize the dress! You can switch from really bright buttons, to a dark looking bosom flower to a plain dress if you really want! This dress is one of my favorites that has come out the KV Summer Fashion Month! This song that comes with the blog post, is one that I have been tagged in since my name is 'Rosy' and many other nick names lol. 

Hair: Carlie by Damselfly

Lipstick: Marilyn Matte Lipstick - Metallic by Pink Acid

Jewelry: Lux Celeste by **RE**

Dress: Sunshine by AlaFolie @ KV Summer Fashion Month

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Heels: Cute Kitty Black by Glitz


K.V. Dream Fashion Agency organizes the "KV Summer Fashion Month".
The event will take place from the 1st to the 30th of June.
In the frame of this big event we have 3 different events linked to each other:
1) Shopping Way: 60 discounted exclusive items
2) Prêt-à-portèr: 42 esclusive items
3) Haute Couture: 17 exclusive items


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive