Bo$$

Tuesday, July 29, 2014


Alright, so some of you may be wondering about the song choice for this post... well I can't get this beat out of my head and it fit these outfits to well! Not that I agree with some parts of this song and how the music video portrays it LOL. I have three Vitrimi outfits that are new! Yes, brand new off the rack! My personal favorite is the peach, since peach is my color, my skin tone compliments the buttons! I have put all these outfits into one post because it was easier, and I figured y'all would appreciate seeing all the new outfits clustered together! Although, in this post my favorite hair is on the red dress. So you could say I'm kind of torn! Grrrr. Details below! <3

Hair 1: Glitter by [MAG]

Hair 2: Iris by MINA

Hair 3: Lana by KOY

Outfit 1: Athena Dress Striped by Vitrimi

Outfit 2: Buttoned Dress Peach by Vitrimi

Outfit 3: Opened Mini Dress Red by Vitrimi

Lipstick: Latex Lips - Jellyfish by Tabou Irresistible

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female Mid by Slink

Heels: Straps Shoes by EMPORIUM

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive