Problem

Saturday, May 31, 2014





More brand new things I haven't shared today! Yay :D I got this outfit from the OMG! Room, haven't heard of it? Neither had I before my friend Kelpie showed me their blog! They have stuff that comes out every once and awhile. That was how I discovered No Cabide :P I will keep it short and sweet today because I am not feeling my best, but I have taken this photo shoot at the Apply May Designs Sim. I also hopped on the bandwagon and quickly got my new Rachel AO from Vista, and of course one of the new Truth Hairs! Unlike most people, I use my AO most of the time for modeling so that isn't a problem if everyone else has it. It is just too pretty to pass up! The song for today's post is Problem, one of the chart toppers at the moment. Last night I was trying to find and outfit that would fit that video, and here it is! In this video I love Iggy Azalea, she is a woman that has come a far way to just be herself! If you haven't checked out her album, please do! To the details!

Hair: Birdie by TRUTH

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Bourgogne by Oceanes Body Design

Tattoo: Pinup Tatto by [ZENTRO] 

Full Outfit: Circe Black & Red by Brii Underground

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

Feet: AvEhance Feet Female Mid by Slink


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive