Make Me Fall

Friday, May 30, 2014






I am excited to tell you that the KV Summer Fashion Month starts TOMORROW! Yes! I honor of that, I have decided to wear another Lamu design! I can't stop oogling over the Lamu stuff, I love the way that it pops out of the normal dress norm. The dresses are incredibly unique, yet not frighting. Which is always the delicate balance between standing out, and looking like a freak. LOL. This dress makes it seem like your headed for a wedding, or just feel like an elegant walk on a path. The song for this post is by an artist that isn't as well known, she is European (british I believe) and makes a lot of excellent songs. Her songs are heartfelt and refreshing compared to some of the new songs that come out lately. If you have a headache, I'd recommended her songs, there is no way you could get a headache from her!

Hair: Memoir by Eliktera

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Cyclame by Oceanes Body Design

Dress & Ensemble: Rainbow of Flowers by Lamu @ KV Summer Fashion Month

Hands: AvEhance Casual Female by Slink

✿✿✿ KV Summer Fashion Month ✿✿✿

K.V. Dream Fashion Agency organizes the "KV Summer Fashion Month".
The event will take place from the 1st to the 30th of June.
In the frame of this big event we have 3 different events linked to each other:
1) Shopping Way: 60 discounted exclusive items
2) Prêt-à-portèr: 42 esclusive items
3) Haute Couture: 17 exclusive items

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive