Run To You

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

 
Good morning everyone! Today is another cold day yet in the United States! I thought it would be appropriate if my avatar had the appropriate attire for the cold weather anyways! So therefore, I am introducting Prim and Pixel to y'all! This store is a cute, sassy, logical clothing store! If you haven't checked them out already, I would suggest that you do so! And of course, the tune that I have running through my head this very morning would be, Run To You... by Pentatonix. Enjoy!

Hair: Group Gift 30 Nov 2013 Fernanda by TRUTH

Eye Shadow: Soft Illution Shadow - Mea Culpa by Delirium

Earrings: Classic Pears Drop Earring by Lazuri

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Necklace: Winter is Coming Necklace House Martel by Thrift Shop

Outfit: Let It Snow Ensemble by Prim & Pixel

Nails: ECLYPSE - Rouge Silver - VIP Gift by NOYA

Feet: Barefeet - Arched by Gos Boutique


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive