Just Tonight

Monday, February 17, 2014

Good afternoon everyone! I finally got my booty moved to Texas! Just in time for a very special close family friend's Second Life Wedding! I went in this gothic attire (which you probably won't see me in very often) and had fun at the wedding reception. Of course Second Life was having issues, and so was my connection, so I wasn't able to be there for the Wedding part of the Wedding. None the less, I got there! Of course, the songs that I listened to while I went through Texas were by the amazing, the Pretty Reckless! Here's to new beginnings!

Eye Shadow: Soft Illution Shadow - Mea Culpa by Delirium

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

FULL OUTFIT: Eerie Eden by Avid


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive