You're Gonna Love Again

Thursday, January 16, 2014



Good afternoon everyone! I was feeling the nerdy cute look today :D After many busy days and preparing to go on a vacation, I've finally got the time to sit down, and actually make my avie look cute! I love this outfit that I put together because not only does it look original, but it consists of many different things that are old, or not sold anymore in world! Gotta love it when your avie is old enough to were things aren't sold on Second Life (I remember XStreet) Marketplace! Haha.

Hair: [01] Many by Magika

Eye Shadow: VIP GIFTS Mothersday Exotic MAKE UPS by Noya

Glasses: Oculos Grau by B.P.M. Fashion

Earrings & Necklace: Lazuri Classic Pearls by [<Lazuri>]

Lipstick: Jades Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Dress: January Female VIP by Delirium

Leggings: Lace Leggings Pack 1 by Outraged Designs

Heels: Ultima Hidden-Platform Pumps by Epic


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive