How to Be a Heartbreaker

Tuesday, January 14, 2014


Good afternoon everyone! I was feeling classy today and I looked into my inventory before going to play Portal 2 and other fun games, and found a classy dress from ColdLogic :D Ah, the things you can find on last notice! This was after a clan function (I'm in the Damned Divine Horde if any of y'all want to check it out) and I decided that I needed to get out of yesterday's clothing, haha. That feeling when you have to change your outfit, even though you've only worn it once, but need to wear another to feel like it's a new day xD That's my logic anyways! LOL

Hair: Sparkle and Fade by Exile

Necklace: Wild Honey Bee By MG Gacha Machine

Lipstick: Jade Lipstick Auburn by Oceanes Body Design

Sweater Dress:  Holiday Wishes Seasons Greetings Dress by ColdLogic

Heels: Grace Sandals - Red Glitter by Gos Boutique


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

"These Are a Few of My Favorite Things"

Blog Archive